Who knows about Kubota tractors

I'm looking for one for my church.. We have grown and our Ford 4,000 5' woods will not do good with our new 32 acres. I'm looking for one to pull a attached 10' woods finishing mower. Need 4x4 with Hydro. I'm trying to talk them into a Cab.. We have some steep hills What size Kubota? Is a 4240 big enough?
David wrote:

What else besides just mowing? If that's it as described it'll be plenty.
Orange is good value, certainly...
I rekon your dealer could recommend the proper size for your mower and needs.
--
Steve Barker

"David" < snipped-for-privacy@usit.net> wrote in message
I'm just getting opinions. I'm also looking at a New Holland TC40DA.. The orange paint does suite me better.. Being from Big Orange Country... GO VOLS
David wrote:

I'd avoid NH blue -- they seem historically to have much higher repair rates ime/imo. What the newest generation is like I don't have recent info on as there are no longer dealers in the proximate area--which tells me something.
I'd certainly not rule out Green from the mix...
and there's always the KY O TI orange.
--
Steve Barker

"dpb" < snipped-for-privacy@non.net> wrote in message news:f85199$gkj$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...
Steve Barker wrote:

No direct experience there so can't comment...surely don't see many at all owing to lack of dealerships even close here.

I own a Kubota L3400 on the recommendation of a concrete contractor friend. He swore by his and now I do too. http://www.kubota.com/f/products/L2800.cfm
Recommend a diesel and go ahead and get the front end bucket. You'll be glad you did as it makes the tractor much more versitile. 4WD is recomended and there is a quick reverse option for heavy bucket work.
Am in a heavily wooded area and have no complaints with the Kubota. Financed through the dealership we got a good price and a very low interest rate.
Cabs can be added at any time.
Best wishes,
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 03:48:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@lurch.org wrote:

In case it wasn't apparent, am just a satisfied customer. No involvement with the company.