where to get fiber cement shingles

I need to replace some shingles on my 50yo house. I believe they're called fiber-cement. I haven't been able to find any at Home Depot or a few other local hardware stores. I live in NYC. Where can I get them? Thanks.
I should mention they're siding not roof shingles.

If they are 50 years old, they are probably asbestos. Those were great lasting shingles (as siding). But no one wants asbestos anymore.
You might be able to get something similar from James Hardie company. They have some connected together, sold in more of a plank dimension.
Yours are undoubtedly asbestos shingles. You will not find this stuff at any of the box stores. We have one honest to God real lumber yard left here, an old lumber yard in an older section of town, that has several finishes of a similar shingle that does not contain asbestos. They may not be a dead on match, but aren't bad. About the only other source would be a demolition company in your area. I had to remove quite a few on one job and deliberately tried to save some. I never found an efficient way to get them off in one piece and gave up.
Good Luck ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

That's it! Perfect. Thank you.