Where find Jasco metal primer ?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the metal primer made by Jasco ? Their website claims it is sold by Lowe's, Ace Hardware, etc, but I cannot find it anywhere.
Anyone know where to buy this product please ?
Thanks
James

Maybe try calling some real paint stores, especially ones that don't use a paint brand as their store name.

I can't help you but it's worth commenting that some of these websites list stores that sell any of their products as if they sold all their products.
And others list stores that sell none. When I wanted a lightweight hitch for a lightweight car, the website listed 4 stores on Route 1 here, and none of them had it, and 2 said they had never sold that brand. One guy was the owner/manager.

James wrote:

I recently looked up a product on the internet and it to, said Lowes was a retailer. The store clerk in that department had never heard of such an item. I went up front to the service desk, handed the clerk a paper with the information and the price quoted on the internet. She put it into the computer, came up with a price 25% less, wrote the order and I had the part in 10 days.
So, if you have a part # for that primer, go to the service desk and order.
Tom J

Does it have to be that brand? What about a more commonly available Rust-Oleum product?
I don't find a similar product in the Rust-Oleum product. This is a metal primer, and again, I don't find one made by Rust-Oleum.
Also, this specific product was said to be the best available.
Thanks to all for comments.
James

Rust-Oleum's business was built around metal paints! If you're not finding it, call the company. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have something for your particular application.
on 3/22/2008 6:35 PM James said the following:

How about Dupli-Color primer made for automobiles? Sold in auto stores. http://www.duplicolor.com/products/primer.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProductFinder.asp?pfm=RST&bsq=2&bid=6
I'd bet there are other primers listed on the site.