What is Non-porous Masonry?

What, if any masonry products are considered non-porous? I assume CMU is *not* non-porous.
Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.
rj wrote:

Hard fired brick, some ceramic tiles, some types of marble, granite, smooth concrete that has been sealed, some types of masonry finishes, such as epoxy coatings, etc.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison wrote:

You're so literal! I thought he was asking about mortar and concrete mix that had hardened in the bag. :)
Rolling on the floor ;-)

is
RicodJour wrote:

Now that was funny!