What do you call the spring loaded L-shaped pin that holds the ramp/door

as if I would ever fight a man 30(?) years older than me who has a bum hip, diabetes, is horribly out of shape, etc...........fighting a girl would be more of a challenge.

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm.

. Act your age, Scott. :P

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Exactly. Being able to kick ass is part of my job. It is not necessarily the youngest or strongest that comes out on top. Knowing what to do is the most important thing. That and a good adrenal dump.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Years ago I was taught a technique called "start the lawnmower." Let your imagination run wild.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

That's not fighting; that's attempted murder. I doubt Scott's ego would let him bring a weapon to a fistfight with Andersock.

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

You are assuming that, with the being in shape and such, that you'd last past round one. Some of these "older" bigger guys would crush you like squishy tomato at spaghetti supper.

Reply to
Dan S.

You obviously fought in a different neighborhood than I did.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff

Please spare me details of your hard knocks on the mean streets of Suburbirsfckia, Trent. You joined the freakin' Air Force, dude.

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

crowbar? If we're going to think along those lines, what in the world leads you to believe hendryx could withstand my revolver from 10 feet? I was assuming we were talking about hand to hand combat here and not weapons involved....

Besides, you guys are mistaken in believing hendryx would have some kind of advantage in the first few seconds. I'm quicker and stronger than him....hell it could turn into a wrestling match for all I care and I'd still take him down because Im sure Im stronger.

an you do. =A0When

Reply to
mianderson

John Rogers wrote, On 4/6/08 3:18 PM:

Hey John... 1981 called. It wants its political assumptions back.

cb

Reply to
Chris Bellomy

:

te:

I love guns.....I dont agree with(what you consider to be liberal mantra) on every position. The environment and global warming, which I care virtually nothing about, is another such example....

no.....I dont have a problem with everyone having guns....

lah)- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
mianderson

This surprises me not even a little bit.

Have you read 'The Stand', Howard?

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

Actually, Harold is the name I was thinking of... Harold Emory Lauder.

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

Oh no, mianderson ! I know what you want! You coveteth my ice cream bar!

I would assume that you librul-rsfcks wouldn't have handguns.

Unless you are a dishonest "guns for me, but not for thee" librul-rsfck. Which is more likely than not.

John Rogers AU Class of 1985 The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"We are going to win, because they love life and we love death." (Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah)

Reply to
John Rogers

te:

rote:

Yes, but I think it's important to note that John is talking about guns that shoot to kill, not shoot to thrill.

Reply to
Pauli G

rote:

well I've never had to use my guns or anything.

Throughout college I had no interest in having a gun. Then I realized that collecting guns was fashionable in many segments here almost all groups of people. whether or not I talk about collecting and the hobby all depends on who I'm with.

mianderson

good grief

a.

Reply to
the_andrew_smith

I just hope a burgler doesn't break in, shoot you, then steal all of your guns ... WAIT, what am I saying?!

Reply to
Dan S.

well I've never had to use my guns or anything.

Throughout college I had no interest in having a gun. Then I realized that collecting guns was fashionable in many segments here almost all groups of people. whether or not I talk about collecting and the hobby all depends on who I'm with.

I can see the Barny Fife in you.

Reply to
MoParMaN

is there a subculture of gun collectors amongst the man-purse and facial creme jstset?

Reply to
Pauli G

:

Derringers, cute little pink .22s, etc?