What do you call

Page 2 of 3
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 21:55:35 -0700, Trent Woodruff wrote...

You don't know many overweight diabetics, I'm assuming. If Andersock could survive the initial flurry (30-60 seconds), he'd have to stop or risk going to jail for assault and battery on a senior citizen.
I'm sure Scott was quite the rough'n'tumble hombre in his day, but that day's sun has been over the horizon for a long, long time.
--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>

My two inlaws are both overweight diabetics. And mean as shit.

What leads you to believe he could withstand a minute or two of a crowbar upside the head?

Like I said...I'll bet he fights REAL dirty. The likes of which mianderson couldn't even imagine.
--

...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When

Years ago I was taught a technique called "start the lawnmower." Let your imagination run wild.
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 00:22:30 -0700, Trent Woodruff wrote...

That's not fighting; that's attempted murder. I doubt Scott's ego would let him bring a weapon to a fistfight with Andersock.

--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>

You obviously fought in a different neighborhood than I did.
--

...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:07:13 -0700, Trent Woodruff wrote...

Please spare me details of your hard knocks on the mean streets of Suburbirsfckia, Trent. You joined the freakin' Air Force, dude.
--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>

crowbar? If we're going to think along those lines, what in the world leads you to believe hendryx could withstand my revolver from 10 feet? I was assuming we were talking about hand to hand combat here and not weapons involved....
Besides, you guys are mistaken in believing hendryx would have some kind of advantage in the first few seconds. I'm quicker and stronger than him....hell it could turn into a wrestling match for all I care and I'd still take him down because Im sure Im stronger.

coveteth my ice cream bar!

I would assume that you librul-rsfcks wouldn't have handguns.
Unless you are a dishonest "guns for me, but not for thee" librul-rsfck. Which is more likely than not.
John Rogers AU Class of 1985 The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
"We are going to win, because they love life and we love death." (Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah)
John Rogers wrote, On 4/6/08 3:18 PM:

Hey John... 1981 called. It wants its political assumptions back.
cb

I love guns.....I dont agree with(what you consider to be liberal mantra) on every position. The environment and global warming, which I care virtually nothing about, is another such example....

no.....I dont have a problem with everyone having guns....

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:26:01 -0700 (PDT), mianderson wrote...

This surprises me not even a little bit.
Have you read 'The Stand', Howard?
--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:28:52 -0400, E.F. Hokie wrote...

Actually, Harold is the name I was thinking of... Harold Emory Lauder.
--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>

Yes, but I think it's important to note that John is talking about guns that shoot to kill, not shoot to thrill.

well I've never had to use my guns or anything.
Throughout college I had no interest in having a gun. Then I realized that collecting guns was fashionable in many segments here almost all groups of people. whether or not I talk about collecting and the hobby all depends on who I'm with.

mianderson used his keyboard to write :

I just hope a burgler doesn't break in, shoot you, then steal all of your guns ... WAIT, what am I saying?!
on 4/6/2008 8:48 PM Dan S. said the following:

If you haven't ordered your latches yet. Harbor Freight has them for $3.99 in the catalog. Catalog number 95018-2CPH. On the site, they are $4.99 (Item Number 95018). Order on-line from the catalog for $1 savings on each. When you add the web item to your shopping cart, click on the "Order From Printed Catalog" button below the shopping cart contents, and then type in the catalog number above.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

well I've never had to use my guns or anything.
Throughout college I had no interest in having a gun. Then I realized that collecting guns was fashionable in many segments here almost all groups of people. whether or not I talk about collecting and the hobby all depends on who I'm with.
I can see the Barny Fife in you.
--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

m> wrote:

is there a subculture of gun collectors amongst the man-purse and facial creme jstset?

m> wrote:

com> wrote:

Derringers, cute little pink .22s, etc?

Derringers, cute little pink .22s, etc?
I know a woman bartender in Dallas that carries a 50 cal single shot derrings in her hidden waste band.....I'd like to see the hole that leaves when she shoots someone...