What do you call

Page 1 of 3
the spring loaded L-shaped pin that holds the ramp/door of a utility trailer up?
I need to order some, but don't have a name to search by.
TIA
Dan S.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Dan S. brought next idea :

Spring latch - I shoulda gradumacated from an SEC school with my mental faculties and such.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Apr 5, 10:33 pm, Dan S.

thingamidgig. aka "wtf do I have a utility trailer for".

Add pictures here
βœ–

thingamidgig. aka "wtf do I have a utility trailer for".
It would come in handy to tote your makeup case.
--
----------MoParMan----------
--SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North, 96.92989 West-

The funny thing about these exchanges is that in a fight, I'm pretty sure that most money would be on Andersock. Act your age, Scott. :P
--
E.F. Hokie

<insert witty or profound quote here>
βœ–

as if I would ever fight a man 30(?) years older than me who has a bum hip, diabetes, is horribly out of shape, etc...........fighting a girl would be more of a challenge.
.  Act your age, Scott. :P

Add pictures here
βœ–
mianderson used his keyboard to write :

*having difficulty picturing Mianderson in a fight.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Apr 5, 11:52 pm, Dan S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyugRReQUHw

Add pictures here
βœ–

eh....both of those guys are pu*****.....neither are anywhere near toned(much like the rest of rsfc I presume). There are only a few rsfckers who I could see even coming close to beating me. The obese penn state anarchist wannabe could probably make me work, and if rogers spent a few months in the gym I'd have to work to beat him......other than that, I dont see any challeges from the rsfc set.....

Add pictures here
βœ–

and I recall you mentioning your eliptical mileage/times in the past...absolutely laughable.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Heh...I would prey on your typical ignorance of fighting. You wouldn't last five minutes. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would find it that easy.
And I'm just a lowly computer programming geek.
--

...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When
com> wrote:

You're probably right, and I'm pretty sure that the Army has given me better hand-to-hand skills than those given you by the Air Force, so...
(IOW, Andersock's playing his hot-air ass oboe again...)
-- E.F. Hokie
<insert witty or profound quote here>
Add pictures here
βœ–

Good Lord, I hope so. My high school wrestling coach gave me better fighting skills than the Air Force did. <grin>
--

...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When
βœ–

Exactly. Being able to kick ass is part of my job. It is not necessarily the youngest or strongest that comes out on top. Knowing what to do is the most important thing. That and a good adrenal dump.
Add pictures here
βœ–
on 4/6/2008, mianderson supposed :

You are assuming that, with the being in shape and such, that you'd last past round one. Some of these "older" bigger guys would crush you like squishy tomato at spaghetti supper.
Add pictures here
βœ–

as if I would ever fight a man 30(?) years older than me who has a bum hip, diabetes, is horribly out of shape, etc...........fighting a girl would be more of a challenge.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm.
. Act your age, Scott. :P

Add pictures here
βœ–

good grief
http://www.madcatx.com/albums/POTD/dorquemadaaf0.jpg
a.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:44:40 -0700 (PDT), the_andrew snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote...

I was wondering how long it'd be before some uber-k00l idot whipped out something like the above; I can't say I'm surprised at the source.
-- E.F. Hokie
<insert witty or profound quote here>
Add pictures here
βœ–

Oh dear. I'm so belittled.
a.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hell no...my money would absolutely be on MoParMan. I'll bet he fights REAL dirty. Mianderson would just want to hit him with his purse.