What can you do from 9 to 5?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVgb3KXrxWg&feature=related

How about building a barn!
How long did the foundation take? Does it have one? just curious
"richard" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVgb3KXrxWg&feature=related

How about building a barn!
On 6/4/2011 8:30 PM, jloomis wrote:

In a pole barn, (as mentioned in the video description) the vertical POLES (usually 6x6 or 8x8 treated lumber) are set in concrete about 36" deep. (depending on local code) A poured concrete floor is optional.
--
Steve Barker
Oh, I understand. I did not have the sound on. I guess the poles and holes were dug and then poured at an earlier date. I always was concerned about the poles in ground contact with cement. You know so many posts I remove from old fences and such are always rotten even if pressure treated or that green ammonia copper solution. I still like my foundation supported on concrete and not posts embedded. john
"Steve Barker" wrote in message

In a pole barn, (as mentioned in the video description) the vertical POLES (usually 6x6 or 8x8 treated lumber) are set in concrete about 36" deep. (depending on local code) A poured concrete floor is optional.
--
Steve Barker
jloomis wrote the following:

You wouldn't have learned anything from the sound. It was just music.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY