Water leaking into basement, through brick wall?

We have just had a new house built, and are having some water problems in the basement. We have a brick front, and the rest is siding on the outside. We are running the sprinklers like crazy because of new sod, and on the wall with the brick on it, water is coming in like a sieve. I took some pictures, which you can see here:
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3674.JPG
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3675.JPG
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3676.JPG
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3677.JPG
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3678.JPG
http://www.anotetoremember.com/basement/IMG_3679.JPG
We subcontracted the brick wall out ourselves. We called the builder and they came out and resealed the windows, and the problem remained. The builder said for us to ask the bricklayer if he put "weep holes" in the brick. I asked him and he said no, that they don't normally drain water out that well anyway, and it's normal to get some water leaking through cuz it has nowhere to go on the side with the brick. But this seems like a lot of water to me! The water starts to seep through after about 10 minutes of the sprinkler being on and hitting the house.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Is my bricklayer crazy?
Thanks in advance! Steve
There should have been a brick ledge formed on the foundation wall with a Nervestral sheet attached to the sheathing and coming out on that brick ledge with weep holes to allow the water to exit. the exterior grade should begin at that point and fall a minimum of 6" in the first 10 feet away from the building.
Pictures of water on the inside tell almost nothing other than someone did something wrong. Brick walls are NOT waterproof or even damp proof, nor are concrete walls or that matter. The building science required to keep water on the outside is not rocket science, but does require attention to detail, proper performance by each trade, and following age old guidelines.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

You've got a leak somewhere. Brick is pourous and will pass some water through but not like a "sieve" in just 10 minutes. I would guess that the windows or surrounding areas are not sealed correctly. But, I got to also say that looking at the outside of your building, a leak this big should be obvious. If not, you got to find out where it is.
You are sure the water is coming in above grade so I would suggest puting some 2 mil plastic sheeting over the windows and window seals and running the sprinklers hard for 30 mins or so. Hopefully, you won't see any water in the basement and you'll know where your problem lies.