washer and dryer

This goes out to any and all...
Who makes the best clothes washer and dryer on the market today, front or top loading??? our family is fixing to grow by 1, and our old washer is about 10+ years old, thinking time to upgrade.
Look on Consumer Reports. I bought a side winder.......it spins most of the water out. Very nice...... not a top loader..... just my 2 penny's jloomis

Looking at those also, and comericial units also, the sindwinders or front loaders as some call them seem to have a love/hate thing going, people either love them or hate them.

For reliability, get a commercial unit