washer and dryer

This goes out to any and all...

Who makes the best clothes washer and dryer on the market today, front or top loading??? our family is fixing to grow by 1, and our old washer is about 10+ years old, thinking time to upgrade.

Reply to
Craig M

jloomis

For reliability, get a commercial unit

Reply to
ransley

Looking at those also, and comericial units also, the sindwinders or front loaders as some call them seem to have a love/hate thing going, people either love them or hate them.

Reply to
Craig M