Wall Paper Removal

Hello, I have a job possibility that requires the wall paper to be removed throughout the "large" fancy home, and prepping the wall for re-texture(orange peel) and painting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I did Google it and saw an interesting article about using "pre-wet" paper and layering it on the wall, spraying with an adhesive softener, and then 20 minutes later, it comes off like a banana peel. What is your take on this method and that of taking it off with a steam device? Would love to do the job, and figure out a good way to take off the wall paper without too much destruction to the existing wall. Jloomisconstruction.com
On 6/28/2011 4:30 PM, jloomis wrote:

the steam will get you nowhere. what you need to do is pierce the paper with a paper tiger, (google it) and then douse with warm water from a small garden sprayer. Let the water do the work. If the paper was applied properly with sizing, it'll come right off.
--
Steve Barker