Vinyl tile install

Can vinyl tile be installed in a house with no heat ? Our utility trench is not yet finished so no gas (long story) They have space heaters though and it'll be around 50-60 degrees during the day. I though they could put them in the basement while doing the 1st floor and so on. Any thoughts ?

Reply to
maarass

Check the specs or call the manufacturer of the product for acceptable temperature variables.

Reply to
Steve Kachaylo