vinyl compostion tiles

I laid Armstrong vinyl compostion tiles in my basement. It all came out well except that there is some left over glue in spots. What is my best option to get the glue up ? I wish to strip and polish the tiles soon.
Will Gunk-off work or harm the tiles ?
Quote: Charles wrote on Wed, 22 August 2007 21:11 ----------------------------------------------------

Try WD-40 I've used it to remove other types of adhesives.
I didn't look but it might tile adhesive might be on this list: http://www.wd40.com/pdfs/WD-40_2000UsesList.pdf
2000 Uses for WD-40!
-- Richard Thoms President - Top Service Pros, Inc. Connecting Homeowners and Local Service Professionals http://www.TopServicePros.com
Its on the list!
Thanks Richard. I completely forgot about WD-40 (use it for everything else and completely forgot about this use). Duh.