vinyl compostion tiles

I laid Armstrong vinyl compostion tiles in my basement. It all came out well except that there is some left over glue in spots. What is my best option to get the glue up ? I wish to strip and polish the tiles soon.

Will Gunk-off work or harm the tiles ?

Reply to
Charles

Quote: Charles wrote on Wed, 22 August 2007 21:11

Try WD-40 I've used it to remove other types of adhesives.

I didn't look but it might tile adhesive might be on this list:

2000 Uses for WD-40!

-- Richard Thoms President - Top Service Pros, Inc. Connecting Homeowners and Local Service Professionals

Richard Thoms

Its on the list!

Reply to
Mike Robinson

Thanks Richard. I completely forgot about WD-40 (use it for everything else and completely forgot about this use). Duh.

Reply to
Dennis