Vessel Sink Question

I have a travertine vessel sink that I need to glue to a travertine tile counter top but don't know how to do it or what kind of glue is the best. Any tips or help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff

Reply to
<doccook

personally I prefer white silicone adhesive.

Reply to
Dennis

In my case the vessel sits on top of the vanity (my DIY). Just the tail pipe (2" hole) through the tiled vanity top. No adhesive, glue or anything other than securing the tail pipe underneath.

Place the tailpipe on the sink and set in the hole ( this vessel sink has no overflow , so get the right tail pipe) .. the pipe is secured under the cabinet with the nut/washer for the pipe and to the P-trap.

The base/bottom is 6-8 inches; looks like a bowl sitting there :-)

-- Oren

"Well, it doesn&#39;t happen all the time, but when it happens, it happens constantly."

Reply to
Oren