Vapor proofing concrete.

I am excavating in the crawlspace under my house to construct a couple of new rooms. The construction involves installing retaining walls, which in some locations will be adjacent to the existing perimiter foundation. These retaining walls will be poured, directly against the excavated dirt face, (with a double layer of 6mil visquene). While the area is generally very dry, there is one side of the house where there is some moisture seepage after heavy rains. I will be installing french drains, outside the exisitng foundation, and under the heel of the new retaining wall.
I have been reading about products that can be added to the pour that supposedly limit the capillaries that form in concrete as it cures. There seems to be an abundance of these products, and of course their liturature proclaims each of them to be the best. I would like to hear from people... in particular concrete professionals, who have had experience with these products, especially with recommendations as to which is the best. My local concrete supplier recommends a product named Moxie, but this may just be because there is a local Moxie supplier.
I'll appreciate any input is this regard.
TIA Kevin.
I just had a trade magazine telling about an east coast medical facility using hydrophobic concrete with no external waterproofing with 3 stories under ground. I will try to dig out the article. They referenced only 2 types of additive.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .