Using Palm Nailer

I have purchased a Bostitch palm nailer. Problem: I cannot drive nails in a tight space wouthout bending them. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions appreciated.
Try using your opposite hand. Sometimes it can be more accurate when in a tight spot. I used to try to sign my name with my opposite hand to keep the coordination better.
--
please reply to bargerw NO @ SPAM bellsouth.net and remove the NOSPAM

"Nailer" < snipped-for-privacy@citynet.net> wrote in message
Nailer wrote:

Most often if you are bending nails with a palm nailer the material is too hard. There is not much you can do about it other than driving a smaller nail or switching to screws with a RA driver.
Mark