Use your scrap HW flooring for table tops

snipped-for-privacy@t2g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

You'll know it has an aluminum oxide finish when it throws sparks on the chop saw. VERY hard stuff, dulls even carbide. Expect to burn up one carbide blade per floor installation.

Reply to
Father Haskell

...[shnip]...

For me, neighborcide is rarely a deal breaker, and that's even though I like them all.

A thought formed in me 'ead about the cracks thing. If you're talking about the microbeveling between them, did you consider just filling it all in with poly and calling it a day?

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall