US imported Plaslode nailer... will work in UK ?

I was going to buy a Plaslode 30 deg. framing Nailer while visiting the US... however i noticed the on the US web sites it is stated they use up 3 1/4" nails... however the UK sites and shops here sell 3 1/2" nails... if I buy the US version, will I have problems with getting the nails to fit it, (is it possible that the UK longer nails will fit the US version) .
Thanks, David
Dave wrote:

If they're actually longer, no...at best, even if you can load them, they'll jam.
Dave wrote:

No. The paslode guns have a 3-1/4" version and a 3-1/2" version. If all you have access to are the longer nails, then you need to get a gun for them. I will bet that you can find the shorter nails in your fine country if you look around a bit. If you can't, then you should choose a different gun.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.