UBuildIt Portland, Oregon

I am an experienced fix & flip guy but with little time living in Oregon. I need solid subs and project management. I aim to keep my build costs under $100/sf.
Does anyone have experience with U-Build-It in Tigard? Can I preview their materials to see if I want to sign up with them? How much did you spend on them? How much were your costs/sf????
Thanks in advance for any and all input. Mark