Toilet Trapway size ?

I have a kohler toilet and I often have to plunge it, at least once a week. It seems to plug easily without any abnormal use.
I am looking at getting a new toilet and notice that trapway sizes are often listed.
Will a larger trapway prevent a toilet from clogging? I see that toto toilets that I am looking at have a 2 1/8 " trapway. another toilet that I am looking at lists the trapway being 1 3/4 " minimum

There are a number of factors and trap size is important. However sometimes too big is bad as it can mean less force from the water. Generally larger is better however.
Also important is a "fully glazed" trap. That is always a good thing.
Even after all that there are a number of little changes in size and shape of the bowl size of valve etc all together make for serious differences in performance.
American standard has a new toilet out called CHAMPION has a 3" trap

good way to get something down your plumbing you don't want down your plumbing..... (like toys)

On Aug 5, 7:43�pm, "Steve Barker DLT"

unless you drop BIG HARD ONES:(

Can start naming those logs like The General Sherman and General Grant.

Check out the American Standard Champion. I saw a demo on Modern Marvels Bathroom Tech and nothing got stuck in it. http://www.americanstandard-us.com/tools/bestflush/default.aspx