Timber Framing and Your Business

Please take a moment to visit and "like" our page on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/WoodhouseTF
Browse our beautiful photos ... learn more about timber framing. See where we build ... meet our team and more.
Woodhouse® The Timber Frame Company has built nearly 800 elegant, energy-efficient timber frame homes from coast-to-coast. Whether you're in Colorado or Connecticut; in New York or New Mexico, Woodhouse, The Timber Frame Company, has the architects, designers and craftsmen who will assist you with your residential or commercial timber frame project. From breathtaking ski resorts to barn homes, Woodhouse can make anyone's timber frame dream come true.
Add pictures here
âś–
On 4/20/2012 12:44 PM, Eric Lindstrom wrote:

What could we possibly learn, other than you are a spammer and spamming being unethical makes you an unethical organization as well... And no one wants to do business with unethical people or companies, so I guess you screwed this up, didn't you?
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Add pictures here
âś–
On Friday, April 20, 2012 2:43:50 PM UTC-5, PeterD wrote:

Ah, I don't know... It's not like he posted it 50 times (on this group at least). Let's call it 'taking advantage of every single opportunity to get your name out there' shall we? No such thing as bad press, after all. Phil
Add pictures here
âś–
Just visited your FB page. Cool timeline photo and great pic about the locker room at Whistling Straights.
Add pictures here
âś–