Timber Framing and Your Business

Please take a moment to visit and "like" our page on Facebook.

Browse our beautiful photos ... learn more about timber framing. See where we build ... meet our team and more.

Woodhouse=AE The Timber Frame Company has built nearly 800 elegant, energy-efficient timber frame homes from coast-to-coast. Whether you're in Colorado or Connecticut; in New York or New Mexico, Woodhouse, The Timber Frame Company, has the architects, designers and craftsmen who will assist you with your residential or commercial timber frame project. From breathtaking ski resorts to barn homes, Woodhouse can make anyone's timber frame dream come true.

Reply to
Eric Lindstrom

What could we possibly learn, other than you are a spammer and spamming being unethical makes you an unethical organization as well... And no one wants to do business with unethical people or companies, so I guess you screwed this up, didn't you?

Reply to
PeterD

Just visited your FB page. Cool timeline photo and great pic about the locker room at Whistling Straights.

Reply to
staceyt.sd

Ah, I don't know... It's not like he posted it 50 times (on this group at least). Let's call it 'taking advantage of every single opportunity to get your name out there' shall we? No such thing as bad press, after all. Phil

Reply to
phildcrow