tilt-up wall panel has wood?

Hi, one of the wall edges on our concrete tilt-up warehouse building has chipped. I noticed the inside has wood. Could this be the insulation layer of the tilt-up panel? How can I patch this chip?
Here are the pictures of the chip: http://flic.kr/p/8DDD8K .
That looks like a stucco layer. I imagine if it were all tilt up it would not have wood in it. Or maybe they put wood in the corners for attachments but this seems highly unlikely. Regardless, I would chip away any loose debris, attach some screws-small, to the wood and wire/chicken wire mesh or.....and then grout with a stucco mix....sand, cement, lime or clay..... The screws and the wire help make a bed that the mortar mix will stick to jloomisconstruction.com

Can I use premix stucco patch products such as http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=202261806&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&MERCH=REC-_-nosearch-1-_-NA-_-202261806-_-N&locStoreNum=1002&marketID=48
Since the chip is pretty deep, I guess I need to do multiple layers?
Thanks
Sure use the pre-mix....do a dry pack....less water........ Also a few studs like screws and or wire mesh helps hold. Do a layer, then come back and coat it. It may tool when partially set up too. jloomisconstruction.com

Can I use premix stucco patch products such as http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId051&productId 2261806&langId=-1&catalogId053&MERCH=REC-_-nosearch-1-_-NA-_-202261806-_-N&locStoreNum02&marketIDH
Since the chip is pretty deep, I guess I need to do multiple layers?
Thanks

.
Besides attaching the wire to the wood using screws/nails, should I also somehow attach the wire to the existing stucco edges? If so, how? Should I use lathing screws that offset the wire from the wood surface?
Thanks again for all your input

flic.kr...? Sorry, I don't click on links that are permutations of popular site names. That's how you get internet VD.
RicodJour wrote the following:

It does go to the regular Yahoo flickr site, though.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
l.com> wrote:

I'll take your word for it, Bill. ;)
RicodJour wrote the following:

Yeah, I did have some reservations about that flic.kr addy, assuming it was a Korean site, but my curiosity sometimes overpowers my common sense. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY