The REAL housing crisis: TOO MANY PEOPLE

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

Ummm...no.
It is based on expanding production; the number of participants is damn near irrelevant. (Think: rising boat, not # of boats).

??? you talking about?

Econ 101 according to whom (or rather, what school?)

Haven't the Chinese addressed this very issue by mandating a very limited (one?) birthrate. Oh, right; they're godless commies!
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Get the facts. Its a 2 surviving birth limit. And its NOT voluntary. Dave

That's why I rely on you, Dave.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

I believe I used a derivative of the word "mandate," Dave. As in NOT voluntary though to your credit, you picked up right away that I was unsure of the maximum number. Nothing gets by you, Dave.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Dave wrote:

What evidence do you have that mankind has "gone beyond that bounds?"
Matt

If you don't see it now, you never will. Dave

Your knowledge of history is about on par with your knowledge of Econ. IOW, completely FOS.
Ah...these public schools!!!
Dave wrote:

Ok, I understand that you have no evidence. I was guessing that was the case.
Matt
on 8/16/2007 11:30 PM Enough Already said the following: <snip>

Blame it on medicine. Whenever a pandemic disease shows up, they try to find a way to cure it.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Don't feed the psychopathic troll.
I think its great that all the Uber-Liberals are not having kids. Pretty soon it will just be conservatives, and normal people will be able to reclaim San Fransisco from the tree huggers.
Hey, how much energy was waisted by posting these blogs? Maybe the zero population zealots can get Al Gore to jet in for his new movie - "An Inconvient Child".
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

More appropriate would be "An Inconvenient Politician"
Matt

Did Jerry Falwell have any kids? I mean any that survived?
snipped-for-privacy@performancehomes.com says...

Dunno, did your parents?
--
Keith