The best supplier of cement, clinker

Are you serious buyers, basically must have real requirements and real orders, if it is true and don't want to waste time, and can workable price, thus, if you are looking for serious supplier, that is ok, we can supply cement and clinker what you wanted,we are cement and clinker manufacture from china, we keep the best price and the best quality, and the first service to you business mail: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Stephen our company website: www.baokey.com/english you can know more

Will I be able to make Lime in this cinkler? What is the highest temperature the furnace achives?