Thank Gosh for a construction Question!

I was beginning to think this group had gone down to the dogs...... Maybe when spammers take over all they have is spammers to contend with! \Now that is a novel thought.......
Anyway, it was nice to see and read a normal post for a change.............. jloomis
jloomis wrote:

You are right, it's refreshing to see some activity in this group. Nonetheless, the spam problem is mainly a problem caused by the service provider. I don't remember seeing a single spam message since I've subscribed to this newsgroup.
Rui Maciel

With some good answers too!