Tapcon screws worked !! Thanks !!

I bought the 1/4 inch Tapcon screws at Lowe's, in a package that included the correct mortor bit.

Everything worked fine!! The screws went in fine, and seemed to "tap" or "seat" as I would have expected. I put three screws in each bracket mount for my shelves.

I didn't know about Tapcons, but now I do, thanks to many of you who gave me good tips.

Thanks to all !!

James

Reply to
James