Table saw recommendations please

I don't need cabinet makers grade. I just want one that is a 10" and has a fence that doesn't have to be dicked with every dam time to keep it square. I have this POS rockwell I paid WAY too much for at an auction, and it just has to go. The fence is not worth the powder and shot it would take to blow it across the street. Something currently on the market new for $350 - $450 would be what i will be shopping for.
Any suggestions , or units to avoid?
thanks!
steve barker

i have been using a ridgid model for a few years now and am very happy with it... it came with a nifty folding/rolling stand, (though i wouldn't exactly call it portable) it is solidly built with a good fence and great micro adjustment system and extendable table . i'm pretty sure it was about $399
You could get a new fence, there are aftermarket fences that work a lot better then the stock fence.

After reading many replies, and seeing the price of a decent saw, i'm considering that.
thanks for your reply
steve

Delta had its own fence, but found a better one in the marketplace..so they bought the company. I have one and its superb Biesemeyer: Its NOT cheap, but it IS GOOD
"..accurate to 1/64" !!
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/Delta-36-B30-30-Biesemeyer-Fence-System-w-Table-Board-and-adjustable-legs/90951/Cat/195