Suspended ceilings and Partitions

The northwest's leading B2B supplier of suspending ceilings and office partitions.
Granmore have over 30 years experience in the construction and design industry.
Discounts available to offfice fitters, shop fitters and other building trades.
Feel free to visit our Manchester showroom and see our comprehensive range of ceiling tiles, glazed partitions, PVC cladding and commericial lighting.
Granmore of Manchester - http://www.granmore.com
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:36:43 -0800 (PST), Customer Spam

Oh and if you hurry, we will have spam shis Ka bobs for the first 10 customers... Visit our spam store today......and if you call today, you will get a coupon for spam.......hurry....offer is limited.......