"Superwall II"

Any idea how I might go about obtaining "Superwall II" stucco product?
snipped-for-privacy@rcdmlaw.com wrote:

Buy it.

I can't find it to buy it. It's apparently off the market as of 1994-98. Do you know where I can buy it?
If it's been discontinued, then it must have been a good product that worked. Probably caused cancer when they fed 200 lbs of it to a rat.
--
Steve Barker

< snipped-for-privacy@rcdmlaw.com> wrote in message

Exactly why I need to get my hands on it. Help! The manufacturer is Superwall Manufacturing. Any ideas?