Super J joists Question

Page 2 of 2
Check with your supplier. When I built my house I walked in with a plan and they sized and priced everything accordingly, "free".
Why speculate on something you obiously don't have the necessary resources to provide him with accurate information. You can't take a WAG guess on lenght and extrapolate a cost, with the different sizes comes a different cost/foot. What good would the information you provided be anyway? Do it right and seek professional recommendations.
DAC

I did the same thing that DAC did. Hand them the plans and they give you a drawing showing placement and instructions.
Bob everything you pick up these days seems to have a tag on it saying the state of California has determined this item causes cancer.