suitable mortar mixes for hard burnt facing bricks and lightweight aerated concrete blocks

Hiya well title says it all. I have this question in an assignment Im doing and I cant seem to find the answer. I would answer designation 1 for the bricks and designation 2 for the blocks. Thnaks for any help.