StrawBale Workshop, August 16

StrawBale Workshop Saturday, August 16 10:00-4:00 $35
Learn the fundamentals of StrawBale construction as we begin to build the walls of a code-approved StrawBale, Cob, and TimberFrame art studio near Richmond, Ky. This one day workshop will give an overview of how to use straw as a natural insulation alternative. Space is limited to 10 participants and pre-registration is required. To register, send an email with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number to snipped-for-privacy@HomeGrownHideAways.org. Once your registration is confirmed, we will send directions to the site, along with a list of what to bring. You can visit us on the web at www.HomeGrownHideAways.org and see pictures of our projects on our blog.