steel and rebar offer

Dear members,
Our company has steel and rebar offer from Turkey and Ukrania. If do you interesting our offers please send me a mail. Please serious buyer.
İhsan Kızıl Commercial Broker Istanbul - Turqiue snipped-for-privacy@superposta.com
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:40:03 -0700 (PDT), ?hsan Kizil

Hey, bring over a couple of hundred pieces of 1/3" rebar and drop it off beside our shop. Make them 38.9 meters long. I want the chrome plated kind.
There will be a cashier's check on the door in an envelope. GO to the bank, deposit the check, and Western Union me the difference, keeping half the difference for your time.
(Hey, a scamming spammer would never suspect this kind of a deal, right?)

how come you are never on cadservices nuts?> they post spam here every few days
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:37:06 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"

Never see 'em! (Thank goodness...)
İhsan Kizil wrote the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

You figure you'll use his 1/3" rebar, or the 13/32" size? <bg>