steel and rebar offer

Dear members,

Our company has steel and rebar offer from Turkey and Ukrania. If do you interesting our offers please send me a mail. Please serious buyer.

=C4=B0hsan K=C4=B1z=C4=B1l Commercial Broker Istanbul - Turqiue snipped-for-privacy@superposta.com

Reply to
İhsan Kizil

Hey, bring over a couple of hundred pieces of 1/3" rebar and drop it off beside our shop. Make them 38.9 meters long. I want the chrome plated kind.

There will be a cashier's check on the door in an envelope. GO to the bank, deposit the check, and Western Union me the difference, keeping half the difference for your time.

(Hey, a scamming spammer would never suspect this kind of a deal, right?)

Reply to
PeterD

?hsan Kizil wrote the following:

Good to know. I read this morning that we are running out of rebar.

Reply to
willshak

You figure you'll use his 1/3" rebar, or the 13/32" size?

Reply to
PeterD

how come you are never on cadservices nuts?> they post spam here every few days

Reply to
Matt Ferrari

Never see 'em! (Thank goodness...)

Reply to