starting with a blind eye

Im starting a construction business , I know the work and worked on residental houses , but now I've done a couple of commercial jobs , but the price is different. People tell me that what I charge is reall low and I find my self with not enough money , too buy scaffold , most jobs are 24 to 30 feet . Is there any one that can help me , with any suggestions so that I can get an idea of how too charge but not too charge too much . I love the job and do good stucco , tile work but kind of lost . any help is really appreciated . thank you and may your job live up too your dream

Reply to
reneriffic