spectacular, successful, ongoing building construction project

dear all,
we are making a presentation for out head office. on one of the slides of the presentation, we would like to put a photo of a spectacular, successful, ongoing building construction project.
any ideas?
thanks a lot, ashish
"Ashish Gupta" wrote in message

Dear Ashish,
For starters, use the spell checker in Power Point.
Also, how can an ongoing project, be considered successful, if it's not completed?
Lastly, do we get to choose the photo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_National_Stadium
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Birds%20nest%20stadium&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
http://www.interculturallearning.net/wp-content/uploads/birds_nest.jpg
http://renewmaine.org/newsletters/BirdsNestStadium.jpg
On Wed, 16 May 2007 18:41:26 -0700, Ashish Gupta wrote:

http://www.answers.com/topic/newwembleybuild-jpg
--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

He asked for a successful and ongoing project. Wembly was years late and way over budget even if it is a nice building. It's also finished or at least it had better be as I hear a few blokes are planning to kick a ball about there tomorrow.
On Fri, 18 May 2007 21:01:00 +0100, CWatters wrote:

LOL I know. Despite the lateness and over budgetness it seems it's been successful- otherwise the final wouldn't be taking place there.
As for ongoing, I can bet there'll be quite a bit of snagging left. I was left alone on one (finished) site a while ago for three months just snagging. Booked 84 hours a week for doing next to nothing although by the end I wasn't bothering to go in. Any snags discovered and I was only a phonecall away.
--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

and now that I check I see the birds nest stadium I suggested was also over budget.
On Sat, 19 May 2007 21:39:04 +0100, CWatters wrote:

:-)
Can't imagine a large construction project NOT going over budget.