Some deconstruction

A vid of some tree clearing -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtso-TqfWY

???????????
a tree being cut down. ooooookay....... and we wasted bandwidth and time posting it on youtube???? Did i miss something?

You are concerned about wasting bandwidith??? - a virtually unlimited resource - while trees are being cut down, leading to global warming. So yeah, Steve - you missed it.
global warming.... uh ya.... ooooookay....

Tree's are virtually more unlimited than bandwidth.
I'm confused as well. One party says things back when it was hot was due to normal climate. Using the same argument, could one not say that it would be even colder if global warming were not at work now if "normal climatology" had free reign?
I find nothing unsual about current Chicago temps as I was stationed north of there while in the Navy in 84/85. It was 45F in one July afternon when I got off that plane in Chicago. I was cold until I left.2 years later.
--
Dave

"Steve Barker" < snipped-for-privacy@always.hotmail.com> wrote in message

The power for the internet comes from magic beans.
Sfj wrote:

Ah, yes, mythology. Greek mythology was kind of fun in high school, but Algore's brand is both annoying and expensive.

Not to mention hysterical and hypocritical.

Nine BILLION trees in the US and he's worried.
Here's a question for you - how much more CO2 does a new tree absorb compared to old growth trees?

You know, after the Louisiana Purchase and its subsequent observations in the past 20th century; I would think that some citing large numbers as an unimaginable and unwieldy amount would learn from that. Evidently, that's not the case.
Old growth, as far as CO absorption, are not as adept as new growth. However, in the overall picture of the environment such create, I would submit the picture is more absorption of same.
--
Dave

This is the proper way to take down a tree...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vTYnWXAkV_M&feature=related

And this one is even better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxwYTsmNCoQ

"Sfj" wrote in message ...

That tree was pretty hollowed out. It's a good thing that they cut it down and in a nice professional manner as well.

Yeah...nice fuel for a forest fire...something Sfj probably never "thought" of (thought being inconvenient for some).

Forest fires are good for nature overall in the long run. Bad for people who choose to build and live within that arena without a proper firebreak for all seasons and conditions. Terribly incovenient to talk about as it leads to the actual problem. Peoiple, too many, and too stupid.
--
Dave

"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message wrote in message

Forest fires are natures way of renewing forests. More fundementally, they are the way natures keeping FUEL from building up to dangerous levels.
(A bit more coherrence in your writing would be appreciated.)

As well as apostrophes and correct spelling in yours :)