Software for plot site for building permit

Is there any free software for drawing a plot site for a building permit?

Reply to
bdeditch

This falls into the context of one of those dumb questions that has many answers the first of which must be "yes, there are."

I mean we can spend the next two days trying to figure out what you are doing and how you are now doing it before we even get to what the best options are. You see, answers to ambiguous questions can only really be answered as "yes, but..."

Is there any free software for drawing a plot site for a building

Reply to
clintonG

So I take it you don't know what a plot site drawing is then? Perhaps google it be fore you make some smart ass comment. And what do you mean "we can spend the next two days trying to figure out",do you need help?

Reply to
bdeditch

Okay, now what? Dave

Reply to
Dave

try this

Reply to
bdeditch

Reply to
jloomis

message

I was wondering if there is a good program for doing this, and it is for a county in Northern CA as well, so you know how good it has to be.

Reply to
bdeditch

Do you have a tablet computer to take into the field? Using GPS? Do you have any experience with CAD or vector graphics drawing programs at all? Are you looking for free (answered) or commercial software? Something that can be used for other tasks? Do the local fascists you have to report to have any unique demands for documentation that may affect how the work is done and delivered? Do they accept electronic delivery of pdf for example?

So here we are in the second day just as predicted and you want to pout like a little boy. Later...

Reply to
clintonG

Reply to
jloomis

"bdeditch"> wrote

A few drafting tools and some paper. Worked well for centuries.

Reply to
Don

replying to clintonG, MeanPplSuck wrote: What an unhappy person!!! Wow.

Reply to
MeanPplSuck