sloped metal roof for a woodshed

I am building a 10 X 10 woodshed and framing it as normal framing. The roof is going to be a 3/21 sloped roof and I was thinking of using metal roofing from HD in 12' lengths (metal sales roof mfg.). I won't be putting down any plywood under it, and just using 2X4 for the rafters. I know I can attach the metal roof to the 2X4 rafters, but what about a drip edge. I will only have a 2X4 eve around the whole roof and the manuf has this large eve/drip thing that looks just like a very large drip edge. Think I will have any issues if I just use a standard aluminum drip edge insteal all the way around? This is my first metal roof and I think I only need 4 sheets of this stuff (36" each wide) and will have 12" overhang on each side (roughly). I live in Northeast.

Reply to
beerguzzler50