Slab on grade framing question...

I've got an remodel job that has a slab floor that continues outside as a patio. Job calls for total reframing to suit new interior space.
I'm trying to make a decision as to best build on this slab and make it weather tight. Those with experience please advise and thanks for your time.
Mike
In my opinion you cannot win. Cut the slab and create a footing under the proposed new exterior wall as code requires.
You cannot do enough waterproofing to ever ensure no leaks and no rot.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .