Skid foundation support

I am building this shed. http://www.betterbarns.com/thisPlan.asp?ProductID 04
Because of the location, I think the best way to build the foundation is to span 2 6x6's on concrete piers, then build the floor with 2x6's across the 6x6's. The question is how many concrete columns do I need per 6x6 and how far apart should the 6x6's be.
Not sure if I am giving enough information, so I will give as much as I need to get the answer. Thank you for your time.
Jack wrote:

If you run the 6x6's the 12' way, you should put 3 piers in. One at each end and one in the middle. 2x6's are too small to span 10' so you need to go to 2x8's. The problem you have now is your shed floor is 14" above the ground. it would be better to run double 2x8's across the piers and butt the floor joist into the double 2x8's. This would lower the floor 6". Use all treated lumber in the floor or it will rot in a few years.
--
JerryD(upstateNY)