Sizes of PT Timbers ?

I know that they make 6 x 6 pressure treated timbers, like you normally see at the big box stores.
Does anyone know if they make 8 x 8 , or 6 x 8 of the same pt timbers ??
Thanks !!
james

Where you are may make a difference. Our Lowes stocks 8x8 and 6x8 as well as the 6x6.
If you have a owes in your area, go to lowes.com and enter your local zip to search your store from the comfort of your home.
Colbyt
Actually the pressure treating manufacturer makes many sizes. As to what "stock" items are available is a good question. Call Lowes...