Sizes of PT Timbers ?

I know that they make 6 x 6 pressure treated timbers, like you normally see at the big box stores.

Does anyone know if they make 8 x 8 , or 6 x 8 of the same pt timbers ??

Thanks !!

james

Reply to
James

Where you are may make a difference. Our Lowes stocks 8x8 and 6x8 as well as the 6x6.

If you have a owes in your area, go to lowes.com and enter your local zip to search your store from the comfort of your home.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Reply to