SIMPLE WIRING DIAGRAM / VOLTAGE HELP?

PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS......
AT MY FACILITY WE JUST PURCHASED A NEW FILTRATION PUMP FOR A LARGE POND
WE HAVE. ITS A 5 HP MOTOR THAT I ORDERED THROUGH A SALESMAN THAT UNDERSTOOD WE HAVE 3 PHASE 480 AT THE STARTER CONTROL. I RECEIVED THE NEW UNIT TODAY AND BEGAN TO INSTALL IT BUT QUICKLY NOTICED THAT WIRING DIAGRAM SAYS 2 OPTIONS 208 - 220 / 440 OR 190 / 380.. NOW OBVIOUSELY MY
FIRST ? IS WILL THE MOTOR RUN ON 480?
NEXT QUESTION IS HOW DO I HOOK UP L1 , L2 , L3 TO IT.. I COPPIED THE WIRING DIAGRAM EXATLY..
http://members.cox.net/boomersmech/motor.jpg
PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDIOTS TUTORIAL...
SO MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE MY BUTT IS ON THE LINE AND I NEED TO GET IT FIXED BY SATURDAY AT 5:00PM..
ONCE AGAIN I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS

Not a motor guy so can't help with the wiring but I suggest you repost this at www.practicalmachinist.com under the Transformers, Phase Converters and VFD section.
It would help to include all the information on the data plate.
Steve.
This may help you... http://www.joliet-equipment.com/terminal_markings_and_connections-3ph_motors-single_speed.htm