shower stall drain hookup on slab, possible?

I have a brand new one piece fiberglass shower stall (it was free) that I was going to install in my shop (concrete floor). The drain pipe is already installed in the slab. I can't figure out a method to confidently connect the pan drain assembly tail pipe to the drain pipe. Is it possible, or is there a pan drain assembly that can be assembled from the topside?
TIA Steve
snipped-for-privacy@mindlessspring.com wrote:

I installed a fiberglass unit a number of years ago, and as I recall, it was just a matter of gluing (assuming you're working with plastic) a fitting onto the pipe coming out of the floor (female thread up). I then placed the shower over the pipe and screwed the drain (
http://www.bcplbg.com/images/Flyer/Mar2006/No-Calk_Drain.gif ) into it. Here's a Q&A dealing with installation on concrete that might help: http://www.terrylove.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-14.html
Thanks verivin, Your response is what I needed. I had a mental block; I should have thought of your suggestions. Steve