SERVICE:--Israel House or Apartment Inspections by www.QA-Israel.com

Did you know that almost no one outside of the contractor inspects most building in Israel? No City Inspector reviews construction on an ongoing basis as with most western countries?
Know anyone who is planning Alliya?
Send them a notice that could save them real money.
Before you decide buy or rent in Israel, have the building inspected by an independent qualified professional. Many problems have been found in the construction field in Israel so don't be fooled into believing that all is well because the owner or realestate agent says so.
Q: Would a health insurance company sell you life insurance without a physical before hand?
Q: Would you buy a used car without having it checked by a garage?
Q: Why would you spend half a million dollars without any type of professional review?
Just as in the US, England or most other European countries it is necessary to have a professional review the structure for good workmanship as the only one who says the work is ok is the builder.
Our existing structure inspection service's determines the general condition of homes or apartments and looks for the things that you can't imagine. Our service checks new and older structures for many items the normal home / apartment owner would not consider until it's too late. We also look for signs which would point to there being something hidden.
We also do new home reviews for customers outside the country.
Find out more at: www.QA-Israel.com
David W Stiebel
972 8 923-7869
On Tue, 08 May 2007 23:04:19 -0700, David.Stiebel wrote:

How many families are displaced and their homes dynamited and bulldozed to make way for each of these new dwellings you mention?
--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

Put up your true information, stand behind your snide remarks, or are you a coward?
I peruse quality in construction, from what I have seen, the bulldozers are not needed, just remove the strings holding up the lies and it all falls down.
David Stiebel