Selection schedule

I had a great selection schedule that I presented to clients when preparing for a construction poject. It had multiple items for selections to be made, and spaces to write in the selections, sizes, etc.
I have changed computers, and I seem to have lost it. I have made up a few for recent clients, but all seem to be lacking and I am tired of improving on them.
Anybody have one or know where to find one on the web?
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison wrote:

You could contact an old client and ask if they kept their copy that you could scan. If you do find it, I'd be interested in seeing it.