Selection schedule

I had a great selection schedule that I presented to clients when preparing for a construction poject. It had multiple items for selections to be made, and spaces to write in the selections, sizes, etc.

I have changed computers, and I seem to have lost it. I have made up a few for recent clients, but all seem to be lacking and I am tired of improving on them.

Anybody have one or know where to find one on the web?

Reply to
Robert Allison

You could contact an old client and ask if they kept their copy that you could scan. If you do find it, I'd be interested in seeing it.

RicodJour