Security gate Systems, public alert to bogus equipment supplyer

My Name is Don Sturgis, I am the owner of Security Gate Systems, Clarkston, Michigan. Company web site is www.simplygates.com DO NOT DEAL WITH " ACCESS TECHNOLOGY" div of ALLTEC industries. WE PURCHASED A SYSTEM FROM THEM FOR A TYPICAL MINI STORGAE JOB AND THE EQUIPMENT WAS JUNK, POOR TECH SUPPORT. I HAD TO SUE THE OWNER IN MICHIGAN TO RECIEVE A REFUND . ONLY WHEN I GOT A JUDGMENT HE RESPONDED. ALLTECH ISLOCATED IN MASSAACHUSETTS.
JUST AWARNING TO UNSUSPECTING FIRST TIME GATE INSTALLERS.
DON STURGIS/ CEO
SECURITY GATESYSTEMS