Sealant --- BEST QUALITY

I have had my tiling completed a few weeks ago in our Wet Room as well as another shower Room. I have had problems with sealant either going off coulour or not providing suitable adhesion before. Our Wetroom also has a bathtub at one corner. Can anyone recommend the best product to use. The corner Grout lines I would like to keep thin and minimal.