Screening in a porch

Hello:
First, I would like to thank all of you for your your input regarding my post about covering the 2 foam glued to cement block in my basement.
I have some questions concerning the construction of screens that will be used to 'screen-in' our porch. The height of the screens must be 95 inches and the width must be 40 inches. In total, I will need 20 such screens. Here are my questions:
1) What thickness and width should the frames be? 2) What would be the best way to join the frame components together? 3) Would painted pine be satisfactory for the frames? 4) Are there any web sites where I might find construction plan or details for making these screens?
Thanks for any advice on this subject.
Rob.
On Apr 27, 10:30am, "Robert.Thompson"

Do the screens really have to be independent? There are a number of vendors that have a "track" that you can mount on the outside. Like this.
http://www.qualitywindowscreen.com/store/patio-porch-screen-systems-c-101.html
On Apr 27, 11:57am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

or http://www.screentight.com /