Screened Porch questions

1. What screen material do you folks recommend? I understand it comes in aluminum, plastic, etc.. Durability, ease of installation?
2. What is the largest span the screen material can go between wood members that it is attached/stapled to? A related question, I suppose, would be how wide do they sell the stuff?
Any other pointers in porch design greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
mr. bob texas
you can buy vinyl or aluminum in 36" wide x 50' rolls at any hardware/ lumber yard for 10-15 bucks

For the best job, use Pet Screen (or the Lowe's brand, Pet-something), and use Screen Tight strips, also sold at Lowe's. The materials will be more expensive than regular, but you won't have to do a repair later on.
R Alexander wrote:

--
(||) Nehmo (||)