Screened Porch questions

  1. What screen material do you folks recommend? I understand it comes in aluminum, plastic, etc.. Durability, ease of installation?

  1. What is the largest span the screen material can go between wood members that it is attached/stapled to? A related question, I suppose, would be how wide do they sell the stuff?

Any other pointers in porch design greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mr. bob texas

Reply to
R Alexander

you can buy vinyl or aluminum in 36" wide x 50' rolls at any hardware/ lumber yard for 10-15 bucks

Reply to
longshot

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev