Samples of Architectural, Structural and MEP BIM

BIM 4D Services is a trusted name in providing cutting-edge solutions to the Architectural, Structural and MEP BIM construction industry. We work closely with building contractors to produce precise construction drawings and Building Information models using latest BIM technologies. We provide high-level project development & management support - leaving clients to focus on the rest of their business.
We create rich architectural building Information model, with realistic, real-time design scenarios, which helps the architectural engineers to make better decisions and minimize design errors to fit a projectís sustainability strategy. Our BIM services offer efficient architectural BIM model as per the clientís requirements at low cost. We are accepting the input in the form of AutoCAD files, Gif or Jpeg files, PDF files, images, scanned, photos, files, revit files electronic files and hand-drawn sketches.
We have many year experiences in providing high quality building information modeling (BIM) samples and are catering to many Real Estate Developers, Consultant Engineers and Building Product Manufacturers across the globe. Outsource to us and save upto 60% on your BIM Project costs!
By using BIM services we can get the preconstruction view and review structural calculations and shop drawings, reply to the query regarding information, and perform periodic field observations. BIM 4D provides back-to-back MEP Building Information Modeling samples to the global clients. We make every effort to offer our clients high-class and accurate on time services at reasonable charge.
Contact us at snipped-for-privacy@bim4dservices.com or visit us at http://www.bim4dservices.com for a free estimate quotation on your Structural, Architectural and MEP BIM projects.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ