RS Means construction cost data

I am looking for a copy of the RS Means construction cost data 2007

It has just been released and the 600.00 american that it costs is a little steep for my pocket

If you able to help, please contact me snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Thomas

You never know... you might get lucky and find somebody has scanned it and put it into the public domain...get a BitTorrent client and look for what you need on the network.

I am looking for a copy of the RS Means construction cost data 2007

Reply to
clintonG