RS Means construction cost data

I am looking for a copy of the RS Means construction cost data 2007
It has just been released and the 600.00 american that it costs is a little steep for my pocket
If you able to help, please contact me snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
You never know... you might get lucky and find somebody has scanned it and put it into the public domain...get a BitTorrent client and look for what you need on the network.
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com / MAP http://wikimapia.org/#yC038073&x=-88043838&z &l=0&m=h